luni, 11 iulie 2011

Anouk - Lost

Si piesa asta o stiu de mai demult. Multe nu stiu nici despre Anouk, dar stiu ca nu-mi place videoclipul original, asa ca am ales un alt filmulet facut pe melodie, destul de dragut. Si mai stiu si alte melodii, dar nu prea ascult altele.

Versul marcant pentru mine a fost: "why isn't my heart meant for you?".

Versurile:

If roses are meant to be red
And violets to be blue
Why isn't my heart meant for you

My hands longing to touch you
But I can barely breathe
Starry eyes that make me melt
Right in front of me

Refren:
Lost in this world
I even get lost in this song
And when the lights go down
That is where I'll be found

This music's irresistible
Your voice makes my skin crawl
Innocent and pure
I guess you heard it all before

Mister Inaccessible
Will this ever change
One thing that remains the same
You're still a picture in a frame


I get lost in this world
I get lost in your eyes
And when the lights go down
That's where I'll be found


lost in this world
I get lost in your eyes
And when the lights go down
Am I the only one?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu